Sunday, April 23, 2017

A 70's man?

I don't know why but this man just seemed to call to me today when I was transfering my pictures onto something much more user friendly, for me anyway, so here he is.


What I don't know about this picture is easy.  I don't know where it was taken.  I don't know who he is or was.  It appears it was at least at one time in an oval frame since there is an oval shaped discoloration but I can't be sure it isn't a printing technique.  Narrowing down the timeframe of a males photograph is rather difficult especially without a female in it to help but let's give it a college try.  I am thinking he dates from about the 1870's with his clean face, the side part with top wave, hair at ear level in the back and the coat appearing a little oversized as it appears the seems are well off his shoulders.  Here's hoping we get a name for him soon, he was begging for it earlier.

Where it fits:  Give me a name and I'll give you all the information humanly possible on him.  

No comments: