Monday, March 27, 2023

State of the Tree

 I have been slowly attempting to rebuild my tree from the roots up and have been enjoying a whole new world of resources.  It is amazing how many new resources have joined the world since I first started hunting however many years ago that was.  (I refuse to admit I've been doing this for over 20 years).  That being said in my reconstruction attempts I found a whole slew of very cool Port Clinton articles on the Virginia Chronicle website as well as some interesting reads on family so hopefully over today or the next several days I'll be flooding this page with the articles I've found.  Some might be family, some might be distant family and some might be just something I found interesting but as always I will attempt to make it clear exactly where they fit and how.  I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I have enjoyed finding and sharing them! 

No comments: