Monday, November 16, 2009

For the record . . .

Two things that might make this a little easier for everybody.

1) If you click on any of the posted images they will blow up. The originals are huge so when you click on the image it will enlarge to roughly the size of your screen. Some of the images are even bigger.

2) In order to comment on a post scroll down to the bottom of the post and click comment. You do NOT need an account to post. You can simply enter your name and post a comment on the bottom of the post. I have the problems I have heard about fixed, so far anyway. If you have problems please let me know.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled blogging. :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I see a person labelled Mary Revenaugh, but the music teacher at the UMC for many years was Marion or Marian Revenaugh, or so I thought. Interesting.